2.2
Facilities and Services

This place, you should stay away from.Their models are nice, unlike what you end up with.

Lots of hidden fees. ie. mailbox key. Most of the time, the management treats you like a second class citizen, and loves to post eviction notices, on your door, if you are a day late on the rent.

They like to stand outside your unit, and watch your windows, to see if you have a cat. They want to charge you fifty dollars a day, if you do, retroactive! I did not have a cat, and one night they came knocking on the door at one thirty am, to come walk through my unit to see if I did! Surprise!

It looks nice, but this place is really old, and most of the units smell old, and moldy. They spend a lot of money on the clubhouse, keeping it up, and that is one place they are sure to take you, on their initial tour! This place used to be called the Sun Arbor Terrace apartments. When they had their 2002 Olympics, in Salt Lake City.

This place decided to kick all the tenants out of the front facing apartments, so they could remodel them, and use them for expensive hotel rooms, during the Olympics. Shows you how they respected their long time tenants..

Oh, the arrogance of it all.I was glad to leave, and never come back!

Had an Experience with Sky Harbor Suites?

Comments

Lore City, Ohio, United States #893213

They are probably counting the minutes when you leave ***. Maybe when you get to be a big boy you can buy a house like the rest of us.